Monday, May 12, 2008

Doodle for CFHF

Thanx to Daisy's fren, Mo from It's a Blog Eat Blog World,
we can raise monies for Cat Friends Helping Friends.
"For every blog that posts a Doodle of a CAT AND leaves
their linky here on this post (Mo's blog):
I will donate 50¢to Cat Friends Helping Friends!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I am getting started on the doodle...
Oops, darn mouse keeps slipping away from my paws,
think I'll just use my claws!

====================
Okie dok, I'm all done for the day. Mums, u can take over now.

===================

Da Felix Doodle

Happy doodling, everfurrdy!

P/S: Can you guys guess who's who??




8 comments:

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Those are so cute! We love the Jaws! Hahaha!

Barb, WillThink4Wine

Gandalf & Grayson

Daisy said...

I know!
1. Garfield (brown and yellow = orange Garfield!)
2. Jawsy (The shark teeths was a good hint)
3. Felix!

Kimo & Sabi said...

WOWY - w werd doodle! Furry clever!

Mo said...

That is a great series of pictures - I LOVE the first one with your paw on the mouse!!!
It's Monday night, and we have 84 blogs that have participated in our Manic Monday Cat Doodle Fun Fund Raiser!
That's $42 for Cat Friends Helping Friends!
~Not The Mama

Parker said...

Those were wonderful doodles and Daisy guessed all of you correctly! Thanks for the birthday wishes for my brother!

Poppy Q said...

I guessed like Dasiy too!! Are we right? What great doodles, you guys are awesome.

Have a nice week my little Singapore friends.

DEBRA said...

Great doodles...all of you are so smart!

Purrs
Abby

Tesla said...

tag tag.