Monday, June 23, 2008

Mancat Monday - Do not mess with the Cardboard

I'm was a-visiting at Poppy Q's, when I saw that her Mommie has done a bad, bad thing! Her Mommie threw out her cardboard box! Oh, the atrocity, the madness! I feel for u, sweetie!

So here I am, sending my powerful high-beam laser eyes all the way to her Mommie, letting her know "Do not mess with the Cardboard, ever".

That should put her in her place, 2 pairs of laser eyes is much more effective than 1 pair!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just found out through Ruis that his brother-in-law Emil at The Cat Realm, did not come back to the house last nite. Pls send our kitty purryers that Emil make his way back soon!

COME BACK HOME, EMIL!

11 comments:

Tybalt said...

Laser eyes usually do the trick!

I am purring super hard for Emil to come home.

Daisy said...

Laser eyes should teach her a very strong lesson!

I am purring and purring for Emil to come safely home, and soon!

Mickey said...

That's great!!! Poppy Q's Mom should really get the message with thise lazer eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

goldenshade said...

That will teach her!! The PM was shakin' in her boots when she saw those lasers!


purrs, Goldie

Gandalf & Grayson said...

We hope those lasers work their magic!!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Psssst. **whisper** You guys are right. Jam is LOTS older than me and that's why she won't tell her age. Thanks for coming by and leaving a birthday greeting.

Cotton,
JFF

PS - Buddy almost told Sassy Jan's age and he's still in the doghouse with her.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

those are great laser eyes! i think you'll have that cardboard will be yours forever!

michico*Adan said...

Very awesome laser eyes!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Cardboard is so much fun to play with! :) I love destroying anything made of cardboard! - Merlin

Parker said...

Those are some powerful eyes!

Mickey said...

HI guys!!!!!!
I have tagged you for a meme :)
Come by my blog for the details!
Purrs Mickey