Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Name Meme on Wednesday

Hi, Vincent & Mike! Thanx for the meme, here I go :pounce:


Rules:
1.be honest
2.tag other people
3. have fun!
What is your name?
~Garfield (in a sing-song googly manner,
and u should see the look on mums face
when she does it)
~Gaaarrrfiiield! (I will hear this on a bad day)

If you could change your name what would it be?
~Bucky, as in Bucky Katt. It's mine and
mums fav comic strip.

What is your pet’s name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)?
~Nope, I do not have one...
We kitties are real busy ya know?

If you could change your pet’s name what would it be?
~Hippothetikally if I had a pet,
I would name it Boo.
I've always wanted to say "Me and my Boo".

What is your brother or sister’s name?
~My same-litter sister is Felix,
and (much) older sisfur is Jawsy.

If you could change their names what would it be?
~I wouldn't change their names,
I tink it furfits them to a T. :)

Now tag as many people as letters in your new name for yourself.
I will try to match the initials as well...
K for Kodak and

9 comments:

DEBRA said...

Great meme....

Purrrsss
Abby

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Fun meme! :) Garfield is a great name, although Bucky would be very cool too!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think you have some interesting ideas on your name. I think the name Garfield is so well known and you need your own stamp (even being named after someone who isn't quite so famous is good). Look at me. How many Cheysuli's do you know (not the race of fantasy people)

goldenshade said...

Great meme, Garfield! I like the name Bucky too. The PM calls the wee boy here, Buck. It was a nickname that started when he was just a tiny baby. I don't know why. Beans are weird.

Purrs, Goldie

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Greetings! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and many thanks for the tag. I shall endeavour to complete this asap! xx

Gandalf & Grayson said...

That's Uber Grayster's, please! hehehe!

We have been very bad about doing memes lately. They have been bad luck for us and for our friend Cecil.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Excellent answers! I like Bucky, too ... He does what I think that I would do if I lived with a not-so-intellectual woofie named Satchel.
DMM

Team Tabby said...

Fun meme! We like your name, Garfield. Bucky is good too, but would be hard for us to get used to it, ha, ha.

Mindy & Moe

michico*Adan said...

I like your meme answers~!!
We kitty are really busy for true!