Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tooth Thots on Thursday

Sorry if I have given you all a scairty with that picture of my tooth, it is much to my embarrassment... AND


1) The tooth fairy have not visited me yet.
2) mommie found the tooth among the kibbles in the food bowl during my lunch.
3) I could have have gotten choked by my own tooth. *shiver*
4) Lost count of the number of fallen teeths,
5) but at least I still have my 2 'fangs', (don't ask me about the bottom ones)
6) which come to tink of it, renders my biteys into a not-so-effective
Bean training method. Any new methods out there?

7) I may be older than I look or feel,
8) and I may need dental health coverage for my remaining teeths soon.
9) Pls teeths, stay where you are rite now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sincerely,

Worried Jawsy

15 comments:

Parker said...

I hope you can keep the rest of your toofies!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

We hope you don't lose any more teeths, Jawsy!

Daisy said...

Poor Jawsy! I wonder why your teeths are falling out? My Mommie brushes mine, but I think that just helps with the gums. And I do not enjoy it.

Quasi said...

Too bad about the teethies! For bean training, I recommend whappies if you can't do biteys.

Poppy Q said...

Ohhh Jawsy, I hopes your mouth isn't too sore. That tooth did give us a fright.

Take care and don't lose any more.

michico*Adan said...

I hope your teeth won't be gone anymore!

MaoMao said...

EEKS, I'm sorry you're losin yur toofies! I hope you don't lose any more!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh dear! I lost a tooth a few months ago, but my vet pulled it out. I hope you don't lose any more teeth!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, poor Jawsy, i'm sorry your tooth fell out. you should check with Forty Paws, they have kitties with tooth problems and may have some suggestions.

i hope the VET says you're OK!

Mickey said...

One good thing about loosing some teeth, you get to have more stinky goodness :) I hope you keep your current teeth ;)
Purrs Mickey

Team Tabby said...

We hope you don't lose any more teeth! Come to our blog, we gave you all an award.

Mindy & Moe

Tesla said...

Jawsy, how old iz yoo?

When i waz baby, mommeh saffed meh teef. Saz waz coot.

Eric and Flynn said...

Yikes! We hope no more of your teefs fall out.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh how will you eat all the Halloween candy with your teeth falling our Jawsy?
Thank you for coming to see the momma kitty on my blog. The other momma's milk will not come in until she is nursed on so I do hope they trap her soon and all will be well.
Lots of love from Miss Peach

Mickey said...

Hope you were not too scared ;)
Purrs Mickey